QuickModel allows fast process capturing and completion. It supports a table based modeling approach where you can add information by filling a table. The graphical diagram representation will automatically be created by the system, which enables you to fully concentrate on the diagram information.
QuickModel can help you with your work on diagrams in many areas:
- It enables you to create diagrams even if you are unfamiliar with modeling conventions. With QuickModel you create diagrams by adding information to a table instead of adding elements to a diagram, with no special knowledge of the modeling language being required. The resulting diagram will be BPMN 2.0 compliant.
- You can edit diagram information even faster as the system does the graphical modeling. You can implicitly edit the graphical representation by changing the workflow order, whereas modeling actions like rearranging the diagram will be executed by the application.
- Diagram information can be displayed clearly in a table and process information can be added even faster than in the Graphical Editor.
After logging into Collaboration Hub, users with a Hub license can open QuickModel through the Explorer by clicking the logo in the top left corner of the application.
- Capturing processes with QuickModel
- Completing diagram data with QuickModel
- Connecting dictionary entries to activities in QuickModel
- Tutorial: Modeling for beginners - The QuickModel tool
The QuickModel application