Inviting users to access a diagram in Collaboration Hub¶
In many situations, you may want to point one or several readers to a specific diagram in Collaboration Hub.
- For this purpose, you can send emails containing the link to a diagram in Collaboration Hub
- and further information via the Signavio Explorer.
To invite users to access published diagrams in Collaboration Hub, proceed as follows:
- First, select a published diagram.
- Click Share, then Invite to Collaboration Hub in the menu bar.
- Subsequently, you can insert the email addresses of the recipients.
- Edit the message text (optional).
- You can also choose to send a copy of the invitation email to yourself.
- If you have administrator rights in the workspace, you can attach the authentication certificate for certificate-based access to Collaboration Hub.
- Now, click Send. The invitation message is sent to the selected email addresses.
You can also use this feature to encourage somebody to have a look at Collaboration Hub in general. Open the Invite to Collaboration Hub dialog without selecting a diagram. The link in the email will lead to the entry point of Collaboration Hub.